Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Hong Kong Post Mail Tracking Blows

  1. #1
    Inactive Member UrashimaNick's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,509
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just though the first guy screwed up my tracking number.

    But my second deal through this just gave me the tracking number for another deal.

    "The parcel left Honk Kong for its destination on such and such a date"

    No shit. I know when it left. The seller emailed me and told me when it shipping. I want to know if its anywhere close to me yet! [img]frown.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner MindofaKiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    735
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Crazy fucking foreigners!
    [img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RwDcAtwVBh4n2JR3FexjMMubnEL4gLtwbwb9A0F5ikGRNCS2Z aTg7*nClMidEWTGe8qzvoCJb6TNVrKh5yt5DLNeWv20Sb9Bqe! FJdvGXPU/farley.gif?dc=4675452957017813440[/img]

    <font color="#dedfdf" size="1">[ February 12, 2004 04:46 PM: Message edited by: MindofaKiller ]</font>

  3. #3
    levere
    Guest levere's Avatar

    Post

    That's pretty much the way country-to-country tracking works unless you use one of the courier services (UPS, FedEx, etc.) If I send you an insured package from Canada, the tracking information won't be updated until it reaches you or your local post office.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member UrashimaNick's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,509
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yeah, i'm just bitching really...

    I found a site that says once it hits here, usps.com should have it available, but the last one didnt work, so im just assuming this one wont either...

    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •